Tags: Income Tax, Interest Expense, Sarasota Accounting, Sarasota Accounting Firm, Sarasota CPA, Sarasota Tax Returns
Home mortgage interest deductions have been restricted in the recent tax changes. You may have qualifying interest expense to itemize on your tax return, but you’ll need to be aware of the new rules and you will need to provide us with additional information when it comes time to prepare your tax return.
Click HERE for more information and answers to the following questions –
- Does your home mortgage qualify?
- Did you recently refinance?
- Do you have a Home Equity Line of credit and what are the new laws for deducting the interest?
- Do reverse mortgages have any effect on your tax return?
- Do you have investment interest expense and how is that allocated on your tax return?
And remember to contact the CPAs at Sterling Tax & Accounting for all of your Sarasota, Florida tax and bookkeeping needs!