Tags: Income Tax, Sarasota Accountant, Sarasota Accounting, Sarasota Accounting Firm, Sarasota CPA, Sarasota Quickbooks, Sarasota Small Business CPA, Sarasota Tax Accountant
You’ve made it! Everything is in order to open your business.
It’s a very exciting time. Where do you go from here? How do you get the word out? Marketing is top priority!
In order to be successful in marketing, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps.
1) Define your target market.
2) Identify the products and/or services that meet your customers’ needs.
3) Define the offer for your product and/or services.
4) Advertise your product and/or services.
• Engage in at least one marketing activity every day.
• Determine a percentage of gross income allotted to spend annually on marketing.
• Set annual marketing goals. Review and adjust quarterly.
• Carry business cards with you at all times.
Click HERE for more tips on how to successfully market your business. We wish you the best of luck!
Remember for any accounting or bookkeeping needs in the Sarasota, Florida area – please contact Sterling Tax & Accounting!